[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
LaserShowForums.com • View topic - live board 2 scanners

live board 2 scanners

live board 2 scanners

Postby mikl79 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:32 am

Hello,

This is my "live board" I use for party's.
It's based on the "live6 board", tuned, and working with 2 scanners (1 center projector and 2 sat's in my case).

Enjoy ! (and comment)
Mickael

Live2scanners.rar
(2.82 MiB) Downloaded 2218 times
mikl79

Re: live board 2 scanners

Postby _LSX_ » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Very nice, Congratulations on being the first one to post a live show setup.

Would you mind renaming the used but Untitled output targets to one of the appropriate default output target names, so that users' presets can be applied automatically, where appropriate?
_LSX_

Re: live board 2 scanners

Postby mikl79 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:29 pm

Oo I think I'm not understand what you say...sorry

If you are talking about preset....I dislike this ! all the show I have and those I have build, I always click on "reset to defaults" for the outputs targets and the "optimization section", same for colors...
I'm thinking all to default is really good, all the show play correctly, and if I send them to another or share them here, everybody own the "defaults configuration"...

OR ! maybe this can be set one time in the general config, but not on each timeline...
mikl79

Return to Shows, segments, and frames