[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
LaserShowForums.com • View topic - LSX for use with QM2000.NET

LSX for use with QM2000.NET

LSX for use with QM2000.NET

Postby CDBEAM777 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:14 am

CDBEAM here !! I have not purshased the LSX ...YET....But will very likely !!! I was recently over in Ann Arbor where MGOULD has a new QS/FB3 . I was hooked....and plotting and planning as to how to make " seamless " the $ 595 price tag !!! Now this comes along !!!...More confusion to the already confussed !! Oh...I am NOT complaning...far, far from that....I thing P*** needs some good competition !!! That is ALWAYS good for the consumer. THANK YOU DR. LAVA ( Tyrell ) !! mmmm....how about...
" More Laser than Laser " for a catch phrase ???

ANYWAY !!! I am extremely interested to verify that the LSX ( Basic or Pro) will work with the Pangolin QM.2000.NET unit I currently use with LDS2000. Anyone try this yet ???????????????

Thanx,
CDBEAM and Terrawatt
CDBEAM777

Re: LSX for use with QM2000.NET

Postby _LSX_ » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Hi, the code is in there for the Qm2k/.net unit, but it is not quite ready. We are currently working on it and will post when the solution is ready.
_LSX_

Postby CDBEAM777 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:25 pm

Good....I am ready to go !!!! Is a demo program available to try B4 I buy ????? Not that this is a large risk with the price being SO reasonable....Just want to get to tinkering with it right away ??

Bob/CDBEAM
CDBEAM777

Postby _LSX_ » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:13 pm

Yes, there is a demo available, just PM me for it.

Also, QM2000 support is to the point where user testing is requested, so those of you who need this feature and have LSX, please send me a message to get the latest QM compatibility test version.
_LSX_

Postby swamidog » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:56 am

swamidog

Return to Pangolin (FB3/QM)